AIR BIKE PLATINIUM BFL
The Air Bike Platinium is a robust air bike for high intensity training that synchronizes arm and leg movements helping to work the upper and lower body at the same time.
It allows users to do an easy, level workout to get to a heart rate, or to do an intense high-intensity interval training.
The air resistance system adapts to the intensity at which users want to train, the harder you pedal, the greater resistance you will have, as a novelty it includes LEDs on the blades to control the intensity of cardiac resistance. In addition, the fan in the front wheel creates currents of cold air while you pedal, making your training more comfortable and fresh.
- Structure in 2 mm oval tubing. of hope.
- Chain and belt drive (use both)
- resistance system unlimited by air, generating currents of cold air while pedaling.
- Crank 3 PCS of 170mm of length.
- Seat comfortable and adjustable vertically and horizontally.
- Pedals Non-slip metal.
- Finish powder paint
- handles PVC with rough texture.
- The extremely solid frame steel completely prevents rocking.
- Ventilator 60 cm steel. diameter.
- Digital Console.
- Information: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Watts, Interval Setting (20/10), RPM, Heart Rate Control.
- Compatible with heart rate measurement systems that work in 5K uncode via Wireless Contact connection.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Long: 133 cm.
- Wide: 59 cm.
- High: 130 cm.
- Weight: 48 kg.
- Maximum user weight: 158 kg.
BRAND: BFL FITNESS